Abbott Diabetes Care Patient Assistance Program was founded in 1996 through the acquisition of MediSense by Abbott Laboratories. The addition of TheraSense in 2004 allowed Abbott Diabetes Care to establish themselves as the leading developer of blood glucose self-monitoring devices.
For the past 12 years, Abbott Diabetes Care has strived to develop simpler, faster, and more comfortable methods for monitoring blood glucose levels in diabetic patients. Unlike most pharmaceutical companies, Abbott Diabetes Care proudly offers extensive information and guidance as educational tools for diabetics and their loved ones.
Abbott Diabetes Care Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Abbott Laboratories, offer free blood glucose meters and strips to qualifying applicants. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Abbott program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Abbott program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.