Abbott Laboratories was established in 1900 by Dr. Wallace C. Abbott, one of the founders of modern pharmacy. In the 108 years since the establishment of the company, Abbott Laboratories has become a worldwide leader in pharmaceuticals, medical products, and nutritional products reaching over 130 different countries. The pharmaceutical division of Abbot Laboratories has three US based research centers and one located in Germany.
Abbot Laboratories is dedicated to improving the world through their research, the assistance they offer to HIV/AIDS patients, and their commitment to helping the environment. Their areas of expertise in the pharmaceutical field are: Anesthesia, Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular, Immunology, Metabolics, Neuroscience, Oncology, Pain Care, Renal Care, Virology.
Ross Metabolic Formula and Elecare Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Abbott Laboratories, offers the medications listed to the right at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
- You must not be covered by private or public health insurance.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Abbott program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Abbott program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.