Actelion Pharmaceuticals was founded in 1997 by Jean-Paul Clozel, Walter Fischli, Thomas Widmann, Martine Clozel, and Andre Mueller in Allschwill, Switzerland. Actelion Pharmaceuticals is a specialty pharmaceutical company focusing their attention on the development and implementation of novel low-molecular-weight drug-like molecules from the molecular platforms G-protein-coupled receptors and aspartyl proteases. The medications they develop are intended to meet unmet needs in the fields of cardiovascular, central nervous system, immunology, and infectious diseases.
Tracleer is a synthetic endothelin blocker launched by Actelion Pharmaceuticals in 2001. Tracleer has been approved by the FDA for treatment of pulmonary arterial hypertension. Tracleer is administered in tablet form.
Tracleer Access Program, a patient assistance program provided by Actelion Pharmaceuticals, offers Tracleer at no cost for up to 30 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
- You must not be eligible for Medicaid or Medicare
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Actelion Pharmaceuticals program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Actelion Pharmaceuticals program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.