Allergan, Inc. was founded in Irvine, California in 1948. They are a worldwide provider of pharmaceutical and medical device products revolving around the ophthalmic, neurological, medical aesthetics, medical dermatological, breast aesthetics, and obesity intervention markets. Allergan, Inc. produces both prescription and non-prescription products for treatment of: glaucoma, ocular inflammation, bacterial conjunctivitis, infection allergy, dry eye disease, acne, wrinkles, psoriasis, rosacea, and neuromuscular disorders.
The medications listed to the right include Allergan, Inc.'s treatments for dry eye disease, glaucoma, and psoriasis.
Allergan Patient Assistance Program is the core patient assistance program provided by Allergan, Inc.. They offer all of the medications listed to the right at no cost for a 6 month supply to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
Note: Having Medicare Part D or a high co-pay does not exclude you from eligibility and it is recommended that you still apply.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Allergan, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Allergan, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.