Wyeth Pharmaceuticals was founded in by brothers John and Frank Wyeth in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 1822. Wyeth Pharmaceuticals was one of the first companies to mass-produce medications shortly after the Civil War. In their almost 200 years as a pharmaceutical company, Wyeth has progressed forward through their advanced research and development which focuses on small molecules, vaccines, and biotechnology. With their expertise, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals has become a global authority in the areas of womenâ€™s health care, neuroscience, musculoskeletal disorders, cardiovascular therapy, vaccines and infectious disease, hemophilia, immunology and oncology. With over 60 new therapies in their pipeline, Wyeth Pharmaceuticals has proven their ability to delve deeper into both old and new fields to provide the best products possible for patients worldwide.
Enbrel is a biologic response modifier launched by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals in 2002. Enbrel has been approved by the FDA for treatment of all forms of plaque psoriasis in adults, rheumatoid arthritis, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis . Enbrel is administered through injection.
Encourage Foundation , a patient assistance program provided by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, offers Enbrel at no cost for up to one you to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
It is recommended that you call the company between the hours of 8:00am and 8:00pm EST Monday through Friday to discuss eligiblity.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Amgen & Wyeth program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Amgen & Wyeth program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.