Astellas Pharma Inc. was establish in Japan on April 1st, 2005. Astellas Pharma Inc. formed through the merger of Yamanouchi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (founded in Osaka, Japan, 1923) and FujisawaPharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (founded in Osaka, Japan, 1894). As a new pharmaceutical company, Astellas Pharma Inc. aims to develop innovative and useful pharmaceuticals on a worldwide scale. Their parent companies reputations of quality and reliability has carried over into the newly formed Astellas Pharma Inc., giving them a solid reputation to build their treatments and therapies on.
Prograf is a macrolide immunosuppressant launched by Astellas Pharma Inc. in 1994. Prograf has been approved by the FDA to lower your body's immune system, allowing for an organ transplant to have less risk of rejection. Prograf is administered as an injection or in capsule form.
Astellas Patient Assistance Program For Organ Transplant , a patient assistance program provided by Astellas Pharma Inc., offers Prograf at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Astellas program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Astellas program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.