Aton Pharma, Inc. is a global specialty pharmaceutical company with a specific focus on treating life threatening medical conditions. Aton Pharma, Inc. was acquire by Merck & Co., Inc. in 2004.
Merek & Company, Inc. was founded in 1891 by George Merck. In the 1930\'s Merck & Company, Inc. entered the pharmaceutical research field after their 39 year start as a chemicals supplier. Since then, the company has merged with Sharp & Dohme and acquired Medco Containment Services, Inc.. Merck & Company, Inc. are considered to be one of the highest ranking global pharmaceutical companies with some of the greatest scientists in the industry.
Merck & Company, Inc. pride themselves at providing their products to over 200 countries world wide. Along with their extensive product line, Merck & Company, Inc. provides not-for-profit services including their publication of unbiased health information.
Aton Pharma Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Aton Pharma Inc., offers the medications listed to the right at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs OR you must have reached your coverage cap.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Aton Pharma program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Aton Pharma program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.