Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals was founded by Friedrich Bayer and Johann Friedrich Weskott in Barmen, Germany, 1863. Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals developed Aspirin, one of the most common and widely used drugs to date, along with several other's over the last century. As a worldwide leader in the pharmaceuticals industry, Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals provides physicians with the tools they need to diagnose, prevent, and treat diseases in their patients. Their goal is to develop treatments and therapies for the overall improvement of human health. After acquiring Berle's parent company, Schering AG, Bayer AG has changed their name to Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals to encompass both companies in one.
Betaseron is a specific interferon protein launched by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals in 1993. Betaseron has been approved by the FDA for treatment of relapsing remitting MS. Betaseron is administered as an injection.
Betaseron Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals, offers Betaseron at no cost for up to 90 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Bayer HealthCare Pharmaceuticals program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.