Beach Pharmaceuticals, also known as Beach Products Inc., is a private company that was founded in Tampa, Florida, 1958. They focus specifically on manufacturing pharmaceutical preparations.
K-Phos is a phosphorus supplement launched by Beach Pharmaceuticals. K-Phos has been approved by the FDA as a phosphorus supplement. K-Phos is administered in tablet form.
Beach Pharmaceuticals is the core patient assistance program provided by Beach Pharmaceuticals. They offer K-Phos at varying discounts to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- Each case is reviewed individually with no set paramaters
- You must have a letter written by your physician and sent to the company ATTN: Carol Jenkins
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Beach Pharmaceuticals program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Beach Pharmaceuticals program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.