Cephalon, Inc. was founded in 1987 by Frank Baldino, Jr.. in Frazer, Pennsylvania. Cephalon, Inc. has recently swayed from the Greek meaning of their name, â€œrelated to the brainâ€, as they had originally focused specifically on developing new treatments and therapies to combat neurodegenerative diseases. Today, Cephalon, Inc. has a rich portfolio that includes porudcts and therapies in areas such as central nervous system disorders, pain, cancer, and addiction. In the over 20 years as a company, Cephalon, Inc. has produced over 30 different products with a distribution reaching at least 35 countries around the world.
Vivitrol is a naltrexone extended-release injectable suspension launched by Cephalon, Inc. in 2006. Vivitrol has been approved by the FDA for the Treatment of Alcohol Dependence. Vivitrol is administered through injection.
VIP3 Program for Vivitrol, a patient assistance program provided by Cephalon, Inc., offers Vivitrol at no cost for up to 1 year to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by private or public health insurance.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Cephalon, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Cephalon, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.