Dermik Laboratories, Inc was founded in 1964 as a United States subsidiary of Sanofi-Aventis. Dermik Laboratories, Inc is a company whose focus is specifically geared towards creating treatments and therapies at a prescription strength level for acne, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, rosacea, and rough skin. Dermik Laboratories, Inc is the producer of Benzamycin, which when initially developed, was one of the first dermatological companies in the United States to develop and market a topical treatment for acne. In the over 40 years of experience has worked with industry leading companies such as AP Pharma and has even developed the Dermik Aesthetics Division to specifically handle that partnership and future partnerships as well.
Dermik Laboratories Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Dermik Laboratories, Inc, offers the medications listed to the right at no cost for up to 90 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
- Your income must be less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Dermik Laboratories, Inc program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Dermik Laboratories, Inc program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.