Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is a pharmaceutical company that was founded in 1985. Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is comprised of three seperate parts: Doak Dermatologics, which specialize in dermatology and podiatry therapies; Kenwood Therapeutics, which specializes in internal medicine in the fields of gastroenterology, OB/GYN, and respiratory; and A.Aarons, which handles the sales and marketing of generic medications and therapies of products produced by Doak Dermatologics and Kenwood Therapeutics. The primary focus of Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is to fill any unmet need through treatments and therapies that do not yet provide a generic alternative. Driven by their strong sales force, Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has become a powerful distributor of therapies and treatments in their specific field.
Doak Dermatologics is a subsidiary of Bradley Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Doak Dermatologics Rebate Program, a patient assistance program provided by Doak Dermatologics, offers the medications listed to the right with a rebate for between $15-$60 to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- This is a rebate program and not a patient assistance program.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Doak Dermatologics program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Doak Dermatologics program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.