Eisai, Inc. was founded in 1995 as a U.S. Pharmaceutical subsidiary of Tokyo-based Eisai Co., Ltd.. Eisai, Inc. is considered to be in the top 25 pharmaceutical companies worldwide thanks to their development of the donepezil and rabeprazole molecule. Eisai, Inc. developes and produces therapies through co-promotion with other pharmaceutical companies.
Zonegran is a sulfa drug launched by Eisai, Inc. in 2000. Zonegran has been approved by the FDA as part the treatment of focal seizures in epileptic adults. Zonegran is administered in tablet form.
Zonegran Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Eisai, Inc., offers Zonegran at no cost for up to 90 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Eisai Inc program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Eisai Inc program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.