Eli Lilly & Company was established in 1876 by Colonel Eli Lilly, a pharmaceutical chemist and veteran of the U.S. Civil War. In the 130 years since the founding of this company, Eli Lilly & Company have launched over 15 medications to 143 countries.
The state of the art technology that they utilize, along with the various experts involved in their research and development, has provided Eli Lilly & Company an impressive portfolio of first class pharmaceutical products.
Humatrope is a polypeptide hormone of rDNA origin launched by Eli Lilly & Company in 1987. Humatrope has been approved by the FDA to treat cases of Growth Hormone Deficiency, Turner Syndrome, and Idiopathic Short Stature. Humantrope is taken through a pen injection device.
Lilly Cares, a patient assistance program provided by Eli Lilly & Company, offers a 12 month supply of Humatrope at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Eli Lilly & Company program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Eli Lilly & Company program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.