Eli Lilly & Company was established in 1876 by Colonel Eli Lilly, a pharmaceutical chemist and veteran of the U.S. Civil War. In the 130 years since the founding of this company, Eli Lilly & Company have launched over 15 different medications to 143 different countries.
The state of the art technology that they utilize, along with the various experts involved in their research and development, has provided Eli Lilly & Company an impressive portfolio of first class pharmaceutical products.
Forteo is a synthetic parathyroid launched by Eli Lilly & Company in 2002. Forteo has been approved by the FDA to stimulate bone formation men and women with osteoporosis. Forteo is taken through a pen injection device.
Humatrope is a synthetic polypeptide hormone launched by Eli Lilly & Company in 1987. Humatrope has been approved by the FDA to treat cases of Growth Hormone Deficiency, Turner Syndrome, and Idiopathic Short Stature. Humantrope is taken through a pen injection device.
Zyprexa is an atypical antipsychotic launched by Eli Lilly & Company in 2000. Zyprexa has been approved by the FDA as a long-term treatment of Schizophrenia. Zyprexa is available in tablet form.
LillyMedicareAnswers, a patient assistance program provided by Eli Lilly & Company, offers a 30 day supply of Forteo, Zyprexa, and Humatrope to those who are eligible for the program for $25 per prescription. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
All medication will be sent to the patients home. Patients may also submit a prescription for injection supplies along with their medication prescription.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Eli Lilly & Company program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Eli Lilly & Company program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.