ECR Pharmaceuticals was founded in 1989 by E. Claiborne Robins, Jr.. The company's roots can be traced back to Albert Hartley Robins apothecary shop that was started in 1866 in Richmond, Virginia. After AH Rboins Company was sold to Wyeth Pharmaceutical, E. Claiborne Robins, Jr. established ECR Pharmaceuticals to continue his families legacy in the pharmaceutical industry. ECR Pharmaceuticals specializes in producing treatments and therapies for allergies, cold and cough, analgesics, poison ivy, and dermatitis. â€œQuality Products at a Price the Patient Can Affordâ€ is the motto that ECR Pharmaceuticals has stood by for over 25 years.
Rebif is a purified 166 amino acid glycoprotein launched by EMD Serono in 2002. Rebif has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of patients with relapsing forms of multiple sclerosis. Rebif is administered through injection.
MS Lifelines, a patient assistance program provided by EMD Serono, offers Rebif for a small fee for up to 1 year to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs or have reached your cap.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call EMD Serono program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the EMD Serono program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.