Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. was founded in 1920 in Manhattan, New York before being acquired by E.I. du Pont de Nemours and Company in 1969. After separating from DuPont Merck in 1997, Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. has gone on to acquire Algos Pharmaceutical Corporation which allowed them to go public. Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. focuses on the research, development, sales, and marketing of prescription medication used to for prevention and treatment of pain. Their portfolio includes products such as Lidoderm, the first FDA-approved treatment for post-herpetic neuralgia related pain. Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.'s principals, through their years of experience working with DuPont Merck, have been able to lead their company into the profitable position in the field of pain management and prevention.
Frova is a form of Frovatriptan succinate launched by Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 2001. Frova has been approved by the FDA for the treatment of migraine attacks. Frova is administered in tablet form.
Lidoderm is a dermal analgesia launched by Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 1999. Lidoderm has been approved by the FDA for treatment of the pain associated with postherpetic neuralgia. Lidoderm is administered through a patch.
Endo Pharmaceuticals Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc., offers Frova and Lidoderm at no cost for up to 90 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
- Your income must be less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Endo Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.