Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc is the United States and Puerto Rico subsidiary of Forest Laboratories, Inc. (Founded in 1956). Forest Laboratories, Inc. has focused their research and development into the fields of central nervous system, cardiovascular, and respiratory system. Having focused on product of generic medication for almost 25 years of their company history, Forest Laboratories, Inc. has shifted their focus to constantly developing new treatments and therapies to meet the growing need in unmet areas of human healthcare worldwide.
Namenda is an N-methyl-D-asparate antagonist launched by Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in 2003. Namenda has been approved by the FDA for treatment of moderate to severe Alzheimerâ€™s Disease. Namenda is administered in tablet form.
Forest Pharmaceuticals:Namenda, a patient assistance program provided by Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc., offers Namenda at no cost for up to 90 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Forest Pharmaceuticals, Inc program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.