Fresentus Pharmaceuticals also known as Fresenius Pharmaceuticals, was formed through the acquisition of the Hirsch Pharmacy (Founded in 1462, Frankfurt, Germany) by the Fresenius family in the early 1900s. Fresenius Pharmaceuticals is one of the worlds leading developers of dialysis machines and dialyzers as well as providing advancements in therapeutic approaches to dialysis in general. With over one full century of knowledge and experience in their field of focus, Fresenius Pharmaceuticals has continued to provide unparalleled care and support through the acquisition of Renal Care Group, Inc..
PhosLo is a form of calcium acetate launched by Fresenius Pharmaceuticals in 2001. PhosLo has been approved by the FDA for treatment of hyperphosphatemia in end stage renal failure. PhosLo is administered in capsule form.
PhosLo Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Fresenius Pharmaceuticals, offers PhosLo at no cost for up to 60 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
- You must be diagnosed with ESRD and be on dialysis.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Fresentus Pharmaceuticals program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Fresentus Pharmaceuticals program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.