Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc. is the parent company of Ortho-McNeil, Inc., creators of AcipHex. The goal of Orth-McNeil is to improve on the current state of patient care through the development of safe and effective treatments. PriCara, Unit of Ortho-McNeil, Inc., aims to provide new and improved solutions to health care professionals as no United State health care organization has done before.
AcipHex was launched by Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc in 1999. It is used as a treatment for Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease, heartburn, ulcers, and Zollinger-Ellison syndrome. AcipHex is available in tablet form.
Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems Inc., a division of the Johnson & Johnson company, manages the patient assistance program for PriCara, Unit of Ortho-McNeil, Inc..Their patient assistance program, Access 2 Wellness, offers up to a 1 year supply of Aciphex at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Johnson & Johnson Health Care Systems, Inc program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.