Merek & Company, Inc. was founded in 1891 by George Merck. In the 1930's Merck & Company, Inc. entered the pharmaceutical research field after their 39 year start as a chemicals supplier. Since then, the company has merged with Sharp & Dohme and acquired Medco Containment Services, Inc.. Merck & Company, Inc. are considered to be one of the highest ranking global pharmaceutical companies with some of the greatest scientists in the industry.
Merck & Company, Inc. pride themselves at providing their products to over 200 countries world wide. Along with their extensive product line, Merck & Company, Inc. provides not-for-profit services including their publication of unbiased health information.
Merck Patient Anti-Infective Hotline, a patient assistance program provided by Merek & Company, Inc., offers the medications listed to the right at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Merck & Company , Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Merck & Company , Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.