Novartis Pharmaceuticals was founded in 1996 through the merger of Ciba-Geigy (formed in from the merger of J.R. Geigy founded in 1758) and Sandoz Laboratories (formed in 1859). With nearly 250 years of experience through its founding corporations, Novartis Pharmaceuticals has become a major worldwide pharmaceutical company with a specific focus in the treatment and prevention of diseases as well as enhancing the overall quality of life. Their current research and development is geare towards creating more affordable generic solutions, vaccines, consumer health products, and major innovations in the pharmaceutical field.
Novartis Pharmaceuticals portfolio contains products dealing specifically with the therapeutic areas such as cardiovascular, metabolism, oncology, hematology, neuroscience, ophthalmics, respiratory, immunology, and infectious diseases. They have completed over 45 products and have nearly 150 projects in their development pipeline at any given time.
Novartis Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Novartis Pharmaceuticals, offers the medications listed to the right at no cost for up to one year to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must be a citizen of the United States or its Territories.
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Novartis Pharmaceuticals program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Novartis Pharmaceuticals program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.