Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc. is located in Princeton, New Jersey and is the United States affiliate with Norvo Nordisk A/S in Copenhagen, Denmark, which is the world leader in treatment for diabetes. Norvo Nordisk creates, supplies, inspects, packages, and distributes enough insulin based products to satisfy the United States. Norvo also exports to countries such as the remaining North American countries, Europe, China, New Zealand, and Australia. Having just acquired a new research and development and manufacturing center in Silicon Valley, California, Norvo plans to eradicate diabetes by finding the best solution to the problem.
Novo Nordisk Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc., offers a three month supply of the medications listed to the right at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- Your income must be less than or equal to 200% of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
- You must not be covered by private or public health insurance.
- If you are eligible for Medicare, but did not enroll, then you are ineligible for this program.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Novo Nordisk Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.