Bridgewater, New Jersey based Ortho Biotech Products, L.P. is a subsidiary of Johnson and Johnson, one of the worldâ€™s most prominent manufacturers of healthcare products. With over 1,400 employees, the company strives the best serve itsâ€™ clientele by pushing themselves every day to craft the most innovative products, while providing top notch service. Seeking to meet the ever changing needs of the health care community, Ortho Biotech Products L.P. has a sound reputation for a good reason â€“ they are the best at what they do
PROCRITline, a patient assistance program provided by Ortho Biotech Products, L.P., offers the medications listed to the right at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Patients may re-enroll in the program annually. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by private or public health insurance, or you have reached your cap.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Ortho Biotech Products, L.P. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Ortho Biotech Products, L.P. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.