Pfizer, Inc. was founded by Charles Pfizer and Charles Erhardt in Brooklyn, New York, 1849. Pfizer, Inc. is ranked number one in pharmaceutical sales worldwide and is considered to be the world's largest research-based pharmaceutical company. They have made advancements that lead to mass production of penicillin during World War II and experienced a significant growth in new development since the 1980s. Pfizer, Inc. has a very broad focus in their research and development, allowing them to provide improvement in nearly all areas relating to human health.
Pfizer RSVP Program, a patient assistance program provided by Pfizer, Inc., offers the medications listed to the right at no cost for up to 1 year to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Pfizer, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Pfizer, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.