Roche Pharmaceuticals was founded in Basel, Switzerland in 1896 by Fritz Hoffman-La Roche under the name F.Hoffmann-La Roche & Co.. Fritz Hoffman-La Roche established the company under the observation that advances in the manufacture of standardized medicines would strengthen the fight against disease. Over the past 100+ years, the company has expanded throughout most of Europe while becoming one of the worlds most important healthcare companies.
Roche Pharmaceuticals specifically focuses their development on products that provide early detection and prevention, diagnosis, and treatment/monitoring of diseases in patients. Their continued committment to research and development in the fight against disease has placed them as the leading authority in this field
Roche Oncoline Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Roche Pharmaceuticals, offers the medications listed to the right at no cost for up to 90 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs OR you must have reached your coverage cap.
- You must be financially unable to pay for the medication.
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Roche Pharmaceuticals program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Roche Pharmaceuticals program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.