Sanofi-Aventis is among the top pharmaceutical companies in the country, manufacturing household name products such as Plavix and Ambien. Their four research and developments sites in the United States are staffed by 2,500 scientists, support staff, and physicians. With global headquarters in Paris, France and United States headquarters in Bridgewater, New Jersey, they employ 17,500 scientists in over 20 research centers around the country. Sanofi focuses on thrombosis, cardiology, oncology, internal medicine, metabolic disorders, that which afflicts the central nervous system, and creating vaccines.
Sanofi-Aventis Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Sanofi-Aventis Inc. offers up to a one year supply per application depending on the prescription. Our new application requires one application with a refill over the phone. (The only exception to this is with the Hyalgan, Eligard, and Lovenox programs which due to the dosing, have shorter enrollment times).
Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by private or public health insurance.
- You must not be eligible for or covered by any private or public prescription coverage programs. If you have Medicare Part D but are having trouble affording it, apply as we may be able to help
- Your income must be less than or equal to 250% of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
- You must be of Legal US Residency, not Citizenship. A person with a legal status in the United States other than citizen (e.g. Green Card, Work Visa, etc.) is still eligible on our program.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
You can be enrolled in part D and request assistance assuming you meet the other criteria and you are having a difficult time affording your medication.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Sanofi-Aventis program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Sanofi-Aventis program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.