Sanofi Pasteur, Inc. is a company which has already developed, or is currently developing treatments for hepatitis, rabies, polio, typhoid fever, tetanus, and more. Investing over $1 million daily in research and development, their drugs protect against twenty bacterial viruses and diseases. Currently the largest vaccine supplier involved with UNICEF, Sanofi Pasteur also contributes to relief parties helping those in need by donating their vaccinations. At the moment, Sanofi is involved with many different organizations in an attempt to create a vaccination which will cure HIV.
Imovax is a rabies vaccination launched by Sanofi Pasteur, Inc. in 2002. Imovax has been approved by the FDA to treat rabies. Imovax is administered intramuscularly.
Imogam-HT is a rabies vaccination launched by Sanofi Pasteur, Inc. in 2002. Imogam-HT is an immunoglobulin preparation that is to be used to infiltrate the wounds inflicted by the suspected rabid animal.
Imogam and Imovax Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Sanofi Pasteur, Inc., offers Imogam at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must not be covered by private or public health insurance.
- You must be deemed low income by Federal Poverty Guidelines
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Sanofi Pasteur, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Sanofi Pasteur, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.