Schering Plough Corporation was founded by Erst Schering as Schering AG in 1851, Germany. In 1971, Schering AG merged with Plough, Inc. to create Schering Plough Corporation. With their over 150 years as a global pharmaceutical company, Schering Plough Corporation has developed numerous therapies and treatments in the fields of cardiovascular disease, central nervous system disorders, immunology and infectious disease, oncology, respiratory diseases, and women's health. Schering Plough Corporation looks forward to providing better solutions to fill the unmet needs in the fields of women's health and central nervous system medications through their acquisition of the company Organon BioSciences NV.
As a global leader in their fields, Schering Plough Corporation has provided high selling products such as Vytorin, Zetia, Remicade, and Nasonex to patients all over the world.
SP-Cares, a patient assistance program provided by Schering Plough Corporation, offers the medications listed to the right at no cost for up to 90 days to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You may be required to provide provide a Federal low-income subsidy denial letter from Social Security.
- You must not be covered by any private, public, or Medicare Part D prescription coverage programs.
- You may be required to prove that you have spent up to 3% of your annual income on prescription medications.
- Your income must be less than or equal to 250% of the Federal Poverty Guideline for the size of your household (see chart below).
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Schering Plough Corporation program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Schering Plough Corporation program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.