Serono Laboratories, Inc, a division of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, is on the vanguard of the biotechnology field. As such, the company has established a solid reputation through sophisticated scientific techniques, alongside their extensive patient support network. Focusing on reproductive health, metabolic endocrinology and neurology, the company is also looking to expand itsâ€™ role in the medical field by including oncology in the coming years. Employing 700 people nationwide, 400 of which are located at the headquarters in Rockland, MA, the company is currently marketing seven biotechnology products in the United States.
Saizen is a growth hormone drug launched by Serono Laboratories, Inc in 1995. Saizen has been approved by the FDA to treat children with growth hormone deficiencies. Saizen is administered intravenously via an injection.
Connections for Growth Patient Assistance Program, a patient assistance program provided by Serono Laboratories, Inc. offers a month long supply of Saizen at no cost to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must meet an undisclosed income guideline.
- Only children are eligible for this treatment.
- You must apply through the insurance verification program.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Serono Laboratories, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Serono Laboratories, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.