Tampa, Floridaâ€™s Somerset Pharmaceuticals, Inc was established in 1986, and since 1988, it has been jointly owned by Watson Pharmaceuticals, Inc, and Mylan Laboratories, Inc. Somerset Pharmaceuticals is primarily a research and development company which is currently in clinical development for drugs which aim to treat Parkinsonâ€™s disease, Alzheimerâ€™s disease, as well as depression. Currently FDA approved and in the market is their drug Eldepryl, which is geared towards treating late stage Parkinsonâ€™s. Somersetâ€™s main concern is putting patients and innovation first, at all costs.
Eldepryl is a drug which helps prevent, as well as treat Parkinsonâ€™ disease, and was launched by Somerset Pharmaceuticals, Inc in 1989. Eldepryl has been approved by the FDA to prevent the breakdown of dopamine. Eldepryl is administered orally via a capsule.
Eldepryl Patient Rewards Program, a patient assistance program provided by Somerset Pharmaceuticals, Inc offers a free monthâ€™s supply after two paid monthâ€™s worth of Eldepryl capsules have been purchased to those who are eligible for the program. Eligibility is based off of the following requirements:
- You must have already purchased two monthâ€™s worth in order to receive this.
The medication must be sent to the physicians office.
Those eligible for Medicare Part D but not enrolled may still be eligible.
Fill out the program enrollment form located to your right. If you don't see an enrollment form available please call Somerset Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly. After filling out the enrollment form please bring the form to your doctor for proper signatures and procedures. Do not forget a self stamped envelope for them to mail in your application to the program.
- If you have any questions please call the Somerset Pharmaceuticals, Inc. program directly.
- Fill out as much of the information on the enrollment form as possible. The more information you have pre-filled the easier the progrm is to enroll in.
- Write down the refill dates for your program and set a reminder here on PatientAssistance.com so that you don't run out of medication.
- Do not write messy on your forms as this will delay any response.
- Call and write thank you notes to AAI Pharma Inc. program. Without their help millions of people will be without medication.